Young Scholars’ Poster Session Digital Transformation in Governance and Society
(Young DTGS – 2023)
June 26, 2023, St. Petersburg, Russia
Young Scholars’ Poster Session “Digital Transformation in Governance and Society” (Young DTGS – 2023) will be held on June 26, 2023, in St. Petersburg, Russia. Young DTGS is a part of the «Internet and Modern Society» (IMS-2023).
Young DTGS is an academic event for students and young scholars (under 35 years of age). It provides a collaborative platform for researchers to discuss transformative impact of digital technologies.
The key topic of Young DTGS – 2023 is related to the digital transformation of governance, as well as political communication online. We welcome multidisciplinary papers that apply approaches from the social sciences and humanities to the research on social and political institutions, practices, human communication and other behavior in cyberspace, as well as offline, if those are directly influenced by the recent digital transformations and are related to governance or political participation. We are especially interested in papers falling into the following topics:
- Digital Transformation of Governance and Public Administration;
- E-Governance, E-Government, Digital Government;
- Smart Cities, Digital Transformation of Urban Systems;
- Political Participation and Civic Engagement Online;
- E-Participation, E-Voting and I-Voting;
- Online Political Communication and the Social Media Research.
For presentation and publishing, papers must be written in English. Papers must be original: they should not be either published elsewhere or being under review for other conferences or journals. All submissions will undergo double-blind peer review by the Program Committee.
Based on the evaluation of the submission and presentation, the Awards Committee will select the best papers, which will be included in the IMS-2023 Proceedings. The Proceedings will be sent to Springer Geography (Scopus Q3 in Urban Studies) for publishing and indexing in Scopus.
- All authors of the submission should be students or young scholars (under 35 years of age).
- Participation in the Young DTGS-2023 Poster Session is free of charge.
- At least one author of an accepted paper must register for the event and present the poster in person. The form of participation is offline only.
- Authors need to submit a paper to Young DTGS-2023 workshop via the EasyChair system.
- Papers must be submitted in PDF format according to the template.
- Submission must not include authors’ affiliation. This information will be added to the final version of the paper after its approval;
- All papers will undergo a double-blind peer review;
- The authors of accepted papers will be invited to participate in the Poster Session in person;
- The form of participation is offline.
Requirements for Submissions:
- Should be prepared using the following template.
- Should contain 6-10 pages.
- The language of the articles is English.
IMPORTANT DATES - Paper Submission & Registration:
- 26 May 2023 – Deadline for uploading the papers to the EasyChair system
- 10 June – Notifications of acceptance
- 20 June – Registration of participants
- 26 June 2023 – Poster Session at IMS-2023 Conference
The Poster Session will be held in the ITMO University (9 Lomonosova str., St. Petersburg, Russia), on 26 June 2023. The Session will be held completely offline.
More information is available at:
IMS-2023 – https://ims.itmo.ru/; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org